19 August 2007

Wonderful Beautiful Glorious Matchless

Found in your hands fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away
Here in your presence

All of my gains now fade away
Every crown no longer on display
Here in your presence

Heaven is trembling in awe of your wonder
Kings and their kingdoms are standing amazed

Here in your presence we are undone
Here in your presence Heaven and Earth become one
Here in your presence all things are new
Here in your presence everything bows before you

Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way...

Grandma entered a new level of experiencing His presence last night. I'm guessing it must be wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way.

The above lyrics are from The Desperation Band's song Here In Your Presence.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

We're praying for your family to be comforted in your loss and heaven's gain! This song says it all.

This Journey of Mine said...

Sorry for you and your family. But happy for her. I wonder what its like now, for her... to really feel complete peace for the first time ever?? Unimaginable.

Much love to you and your family.

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

What a beautiful tribute!I pray God's comfort for your family during your time of loss.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Praying for you all, to be comforted in your missing her. What a blessing to have that heritage and to be able to carry it on to future generations!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...