14 August 2007

Want a Mommy Planner?

Multi-Tasking Moms
Multi-Tasking Moms (see button in sidebar) is holding a contest where they are giving away a Mommy Planner. You cannot tell me you would not be interested in this?!? I know with my oldest starting first grade in a mere 14 days, soccer starting tonight and continuing piano lessons (from me!) we will be busy. Add in my new responsibilities at church, commitment to volunteer in Jeter's classroom, and just being a mom you can see how order is needed! I haven't even mentioned Barber and Simms' schedule! Enough said...I know I need a Mommy Planner!

If you are interested, visit the site and put your name in the hat...I just hope I win. LOL.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...