...or I am 35% NOT addicted to coffee. It's all how you look at it. Plus, I don't know how valid the 'quiz' is but it was fun.
I have lots of things to write about (in my head or semi-drafted) but right now I am busy with my 'to-do' list. I was pretty successful with my Tackle It Tuesday...we even went for a family walk and fun at the park! Today features a whole new list but I won't bore you with the details.
How do I keep up with these lists? I wouldn't say that coffee fuels it (I don't drink that much) but it sure adds some good flavor to my day!
2 comments:
I am 69% addicted to coffee - probably would have scored higher if they asked whether or not I could pass a coffee shop without hesitating (I can't!!). I'm also 61% addicted to blogging - which I do with coffee in hand! And once the pool closes, that will probably skyrocket through the roof :)
Happy 4th!
I am 27%. You got me beat!
Post a Comment