This is my first "Tackle It Tuesday". This past year Tuesdays were my "free" days. Lil' sis and I would go to my mom's house with Brady and Barber. We would scrap and the boys would play with their Poppy. Schedules changed and we haven't done that for quite awhile. We are talking about starting up again but until then I have plenty to keep me busy.
Here is my list for today:
1. Straighten rooms in house - which translates into get toys put away and everyday clutter (that can easily build up) off of the kitchen counters and dealt with.
2. Laundry - all down to the basement and completing at least 2 loads.
3. Finish cleaning the boys bathroom. I got the mini-blinds cleaned last night while the boys bathed.
4. Vac the house.
5. Go to the park with the boys. Cannot work ALL DAY LONG. Besides Monday is usually my day for cleaning (the dental appointment and errand running yesterday just changed everything!).
6. Finalize plans for the 4th. Traditionally we spend this day with family. Everyone comes here because of the pool! Lil' sis and I were reminiscing about the family BBQ's we had growing up. Swimming, American and Italian Hero (another Long Island speciality), fruit salad, baked beans, vege platter, stuffed eggs, etc. We're thinking of including some of the food items this year...ahhh the memories!

3 comments:
Good luck with your list! Have a great week!
Good luck getting everything done!
You have a busy day! I'm glad you're getting some play time in there, too.
Post a Comment