
Previously I had mentioned posting some picture's from Jeter's Spiderman Birthday Party. I just got these pictures back today (the old fashioned way). I scanned and edited them - meaning I removed Jeter's name from the cake. He absolutely loved his cake!

These cookies were a hit with all of the boys! Just use your favorite sugar cookie recipe. I used a glass to get the circle shape. Bake and ice. The web took the longest amount of time to create. I didn't thin out the Royal icing enough and it was late and I was tired. I know...excuses, excuses.
4 comments:
amazing....seriously!
Stunned into silence, here. Honestly, I can't even imagine the time and energy that took. So impressed! So creative!
speechless. they are fantastic. my kids are happy if they even get a cake.
You are amazing, as usual! We all have our giftings and talents, and we can clearly see what some of yours are! :)
Post a Comment