Have you ever wanted to be an m&m? Me either...I prefer to just eat them...when I am eating chocolate anyway. BUT this site is fun. I just couldn't figure out how to post me as an m&m but if you click on this I think it will show you me today...as an m&m.
Both boys are home with me and as soon as I post this and get my coffee we will be on our way. For what you ask? To run errands. I have to get the ingredients I need to make desserts for our family meal on Easter. My plans are to make this and this and maybe an apple cake. All new recipes! I am also going to be making our family recipe of orange bread. See...this is why my hair is pulled up and I have my sneakers on.
06 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
5 comments:
jlbqeThe m & m fits you perfectly. You are such an inspiration. I have to make the dssert too for our meal but I was only thinking of bringing ice cream or something else using hot fudge topping. Maybe I'll rethink! Hope you have a great day. The desserts look awesome!
The cheesecake is done! Hooray. It has to cool in the oven. Soooo maybe I will make the orange bread after the boys go to bed. Also the discs for the rainbow sorbet take 1-1/2 hours to bake and then they sit in the oven too. I'm thinking that will take place tomorrow and probably NOT doing the apple cake. By the way...what does jlbqe stand for???
That was really fun - I looked really cute as an m&m - so do you!
I finally was able to go food shopping - lots of things to buy! Besides making the sides for the dinner, I am also baking things to take to MA with us. So far, I have made 2 batches of brownies - and I am not sure what I will be able to get done tomorrow - we will see!
Don't know if I should really thank you. Husband and I spent about half an hour dressing up candy after we sent the kids to bed. We live a VERY exciting life.
I should have put a disclaimer in there about ONLY checking out the site if you have time to spare!
Post a Comment