Simms and I spent Easter Sunday caring for 14 three year olds at our church. We were quite busy showing them the love of Jesus!
After church I was busy getting everything together to head over to Mom and Dad's while Simms took some Excedrin to get rid of a headache. We spent the afternoon enjoying the company of family and sharing some good food. Lil' sis took some pics of the desserts I made...hoping to post them sometime this week. If you didn't already know that we don't own a digital camera--now you do!
Anyhoo, amidst the hustle and bustle, making desserts and talking to the boys about the meaning of our Easter Celebration, My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C Mullens has been playing through my head on loop (meaning continuously). It is as if my spirit is soaking in the truth of the words and it is just resonating, waiting to spill out. I have no idea if my meager words have captured what I have been experiencing but--please take time to listen. You will be blessed!
Now, I have a house to clean and while I am washing dishes, floors, toilets, etc I will be declaring "My Redeemer Lives!"
09 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment