17 March 2007

Three Words...and Family Fun

Over 8 Inches!

Can you believe it?!? I know the meteorologists can explain exactly why/how this has happened but the fact that it reached 75 degrees this past week and now we have almost a foot of snow...and according to Accuweather we are scheduled to get more snow tonight!!!

Now I have two choices (just like I give to my boys):
1. I could pout and be irritated that spring is 4 days away and it's not feeling at all like it OR
2. I could shrug my shoulders, get everyone dressed to the hilt and have some family fun!

Can you guess what I have chosen? Fun with Family will always be the choice for me!

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...