14 April 2010

Earth Day - Ideas


When I was teaching, it was easy to celebrate Earth Day and talk about how to make a positive impact on our environment. It often coincided with our Ecology unit. It's really about being good stewards.

So how do I do that with my kiddos? What do they see in our lives that tells them we care and desire to be good stewards. One aspect is through the products we use - they are safe for the environment as well as for us. They also witness that we use reusable items more and more rather than disposable. One example is the shopping bag. Sounds simple but it is truly an easy way to make a difference.

Want to know about some good deals on safe cleaning products and reusable shopping bags? Check out the latest post at Campbell Wholesome Living.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...