20 April 2010

Do You Suffer from Superman Syndrome?

Superman Syndrome...to be ready for anything at anytime.

No this is NOT a real syndrome. I just made it up because it appears that my dear Barber is showing symptoms of this. LOL - really...yesterday he had me laughing out loud.

Yesterday, after school, while visiting my parents, I noticed he was wearing a short sleeve shirt under his long sleeve shirt. I wondered why and what shirt it could be (navy collar but white at the bottom) when I suddenly remembered that is the same as the pajama shirt he wore the night before (this is seriously a mommy skill). Could it be? So I inquired "Barber, what shirt do you have under that?" He smiled his charming grin and I continued "Would it be your pj top?" He giggled out a "Yes...and I have the shorts on under these pants too!"

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

His reasoning was that he was able to get dressed quicker in the morning and at bedtime.

Duh! Silly me.

NOTE: this was nipped in the bud (albeit with a smile - he really does crack me up!) and no he only has his clothes on today - no pj's.

1 comment:

Promises said...

He is hysterical and makes his aunt smile and laugh!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...