08 February 2010

He Loves Me...He Loves Me A Lot...

Wouldn't it be great if this was one of those product reviews where I tested this and then was able to give one away to you?!? I think it would be - for both me and one of you.

Alas, my little corner just isn't that big. Truth be told, I am okay with that. Really I am.

So how did I get to wrap my fingers around that grey handle? Simms. He loves me.

A great deal was discovered - that in and of itself isn't new...we can always find a great deal on something. This time the finding of the great deal was followed with it's purchase and delivery to my doorstep!

Isn't she beautiful? No I don't have a name for her although it's the first time I kind of feel like I should. This orange beauty has made the thought and action of vacuuming sooooooooo much easier and dare I say delightful.


Want one? No I don't have a giveaway...but I'll tell you this...keep your eyes open for great deals. You never know...

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...