Blog? What's a blog?
The lack of posting here at my corner could cause one to suppose I had forgotten. Not true. Quite simply, I have not allowed myself much time at the computer. The boys started school and I got to work.
Expectations. I am still amazed at how commonplace it is for others - who don't really know me - to freely verbalize whatever they want, whenever they want. First day of school and sure enough, a woman asked me (at the bus stop as my boys are about to climb onto the bus) when I was going back to work. Her question was complimentary in nature because I had taught two of her daughters and she declares that the one who is specializing in genetic research was inspired by me. To appease her, I good naturedly responded that I didn't know but there weren't any biology positions currently available.
Meanwhile, I was going back to work on my house, preparing for the new season of Moms In Action, completing some projects and working on new ones. My days and hours have been filled with planning and completing various tasks - allowing myself the time between 8:30 - 3:30 to get it all completed so that once I pick up the boys at the bus stop the evening is for the family. Snacks, homework, soccer, dinner, and bedtime consume the time between 3:30 and 8:30 in the evening. Then Simms and I are able to relax and unwind from the day's activities.
Adjustment. It's important for me to be able to do this - adapt to a new routine or season. And that is what I've been allowing myself to do. I'm still adapting but my memory bank of all the different things that I want to journal about is flashing the "full" warning sign at me which tells me it is time to start to write it down again.
06 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment