11 July 2009

One of my Favorite Flowers


My Hydrangea. This plant was given to me for Mother's Day after Barber was born. He was a mere 4 weeks old. I'm sure that has something to do with how much I like it. I think one of the other reasons is because of the vibrant colors - with varying shades of pink and purple (my favorite!). Here are some of my favorite pics...I'm having fun with my camera too.












I find it so amazing that all of those variations are on a single plant. You probably find it amazing that something so simple gives me so much pleasure.
Warning - more simple pleasures are pending.



2 comments:

Emily said...

That is a beautiful plant!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love it. Been hankering for one of those for a while now. Might have to get on that myself :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...