The plan...because you cannot create without first having a plan.
24 May 2009
The Evolution of The Spotted-pillar
Have you not heard of The Spotted-pillar before? No worries - you wouldn't have unless you were able to read the mind of my 7 year old who concocted this wonderful insect. Here is what he has been busy creating for his school project this week. Wonder where he gets this talent from. He must have a good teacher. LOL. All joking aside, I am very proud of the work that he has done and I think he created a very yummy 3-D representation of his insect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...










3 comments:
Very cool!!!
This is awesome! So proud of you, Jeter! You can bring an insect like that to my house anyday! (although I am not eating sweets...but your cousins would enjoy it!) ;)
So fun! I love it.
Post a Comment