Do you ever mark an email as unread with the full intention of returning to that email when you have more time? I do this. More than I'd like to admit. It's usually because I know I only have about 5 minutes to glance over the message and attempt to give an adequate reply. If more time is needed then it has to wait until later. Sometime later is that night but sometimes it lingers in "marked unread" mode for a week, month or longer. Usually the length of time is proportional to the priority of the message. Usually.
Recently I came across an email that I received a while ago and my schedule has finally allowed me to give it the due attention.
You see, I was
interviewed at 5 minutes for mom which you are
welcome to check out - when you have time of course.
I think I had the most difficulty deciding which button to use for this blog. LOL.
1 comment:
Good stuff. I love 5M4M :)
Post a Comment