05 May 2009

Barber's Song

When the sun is down
The more we pray
Jesus will come to us

Barber told me he wrote a song while we were watching Jeter's baseball game. I'm so glad I took the moment to listen to him and give him my attention instead of having him wait until the end of the game.

His lyrics are not necessarily profound...it's the heart of my son that blesses me to the core.

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Psalm 119:148 (Amplified Bible)
"My eyes anticipate the night watches and I am awake before the cry of the watchman, that I may meditate on Your word."

Promises said...

I was blessed to hear him sing it a second time...he is so precious!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...