16 April 2009

What I have been...

...singing. It is Well with My Soul is one of the main songs that I've been humming lately.

...baking. Goodness have I been a baking fiend. Spring is a busy time of year for me with the celebration of Christ's Resurrection as well as the multitude of birthdays in our family. In the last 2 weeks I've baked my Gramma's Cream Cheese Pie and Orange Bread, chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes (chocolate and vanilla), and brownies. I've also made an ice cream cake and will be baking and decorating a cake for a friends baby shower this weekend.

...cleaning. My downstairs. Cleaned out the coat closet. So needed! I've also springified the dining room, family room and kitchen. Much more spring cleaning needs to be done in this home but I'm trying to tackle one project at a time.

...writing. Not too much. Doing a lot of thinking and reflection but not too much has been put down on paper (or posted on the blog)...yet.

...thinking. A lot of reflection and thankfulness regarding where we are now in our lives. Thanking Him for bringing us through a lot of stuff over the last year.

...doing. Oh my! I live on such a tight schedule right now. It's necessary with the boys baseball schedule as well as the many responsibilities I have - in the home, in the yard, in ministry, with the schools, etc.

...exercising. Certainly hasn't been my body the way I was. I need to adapt my schedule to this new season. Evenings are filled with activities and we like to allot free time in the evening for family activities and working in the yard (as the sunlight and temperatures allow). So. I need to adapt and figure out a time to fit in exercise for my body. Because that is important to me. And I do miss it.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...