05 February 2009

What Is Going On?

Where is my coffee mug?

Where are the relaxing chairs where I can sit and relax with a friend?

Where are the hues of blue and brown with purple thrown in to the mix?

Where is the Bible verse and the name of my blog?

I. DON"T. KNOW.

Maybe you see it?!? I don't. I've sent out numerous emails hoping that whoever is responsible for this will fix it. I've also contacted my former blog designer. I know I'm typically good with change but I don't want to change my blog design. I like it - a lot.

4 comments:

Livin' Life said...

It's here on my computer!!!I see it all, or maybe you just got it fixed already. :)

Mrs. C said...

Livin'...you've made me feel better because that means you aren't seeing the blankness I am.

Maybe it's my computer? I don't know b/c I see everyone else's.

Barb said...

It all looks fine to me too so maybe it's fixed? I'm getting ready to email you in response to your email last night.

Hands-Free Heart said...

I can see it all just fine. Hopefully you can see it by now too.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...