Meanwhile, here is a pic of one of the time-filled activities that have kept me away from the computer. This bookshelf was purchased and put together by me. Definitely a great purchase from Target. It didn't work in the original location that I was thinking about but I found a happy spot in the kitchen and am loving the organization it has provided as well as clearing some space from my counter tops. Can one ever have enough counter space?
It fits on the side of our pantry next to the kitchen table. Perfect spot for many essentials. It's much nicer to have the vitamins here. It also has helped organize the lunch bags (bottom shelf). Craft and homework essentials fit perfectly as well as some of the games that we've been enjoying lately. I cannot even begin to describe the happy feeling that this gave to me - you couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
2 comments:
Very nice. Very nice! Li'l Empress would trash that in the time it took to focus and take the picture :) We love to watch her take stuff out of stuff and occupy herself putting it all together again "her way." Keeps her occupied for many minutes running.
I love it. That bookcase made me smile too. You are my kindred spirit who enjoys bringing home a flat-packed box, assembling it and using it to organize stuff that was taking up valuable horizontal surfaces. Thank you for sharing! I SO appreciate some simple shelving!!!
Post a Comment