21 December 2008

Decode This

You my God!
Altogether noravy.
Altogether sorafee.
Altogether noravy.
You my God!

The tune would probably help but I can't give you that type of hint. This is what Barber has been singing. Thankfully he was close enough to the melody that I knew he was singing his own version of Here I Am to Worship with tremendous conviction. The portion he was singing sounds like this to us: You're altogether lovely. Altogether worthy. Altogether wonderful to me. Even before I figured it out, our Father knew what he was saying and probably loved every mispronounced word even more than me.

I love my boys.

4 comments:

Promises said...

So Precious! I love our boys too! Beautiful hearts!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Aaaaaawwww -that's priceless!

So precious.

Melissa said...

That is very precious!

You'll be glad you made a note of it...I sometimes forget all those little moments when my girls were younger.

Tarrah said...

Your boys are so sweet! What a memory to cherish!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...