19 November 2008

What is White and Curvy and Likes the Cold?




You Are a Snowman



Friendly and fun, you enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone you know!


I know this is still a little early yet but I thought it was cute. Maybe that is why I have a snowman collection?

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

It's not too early! We have our Christmas tree and decorations already up. Although it is a fake tree I know you can't put up a real one yet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My husband wants to decorate now since we have family coming up for the Thanksgiving Parade on Saturday, but I think I have convinced him it would be too chaotic with even less room to move around and that many people!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...