04 September 2008

This & That

1. Barber got to meet his preschool teacher today. He was so excited - introducing them (there are high school students that work with the main teacher and two came with her today) to his animals by name. He also showed them his books. This was going on while I talked with Mrs. B. When it was time for them to go he walked them to the door and said goodbye giving them high fives all around. The countdown to his first day has now begun!

2. Barber had over 11 different things he made as he took bites of his slice of American cheese this afternoon. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

3. 7PM tonight is a super big deal in our corner. Hints:
  • Today I made a special shopping trip where no coupons were involved. (So not the norm for me) I bought pizza, stromboli, soda, chips, dip, and ingredients needed to make brownies. Everything unhealthy. Sound like a party? For Simms, Jeter, Barber and I it certainly is!
  • The eggplant parmesan I had mistakenly prepped earlier is now in the fridge ready for tomorrow night.
  • I made fresh popcorn. Yum!
  • Simms and Jeter are uncharacteristically leaving soccer practice tonight 15 minutes early.

Any guesses?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hmmmm......could it be a Giants game???

Livin' Life said...

I take it it some kind of football game. Isn't it football season or something?

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...