Let the games begin.
Barber: What are boxes made of?
Me: Well that depends. They could be made of wood, metal, plastic or even cloth.
Barber: Sorry. You are wrong. Cloth makes clothes not boxes.
Break for tickles and giggles.
Barber: Next question...what are curtains made up of?
Me: Cotton.
Barber: Nope. Sorry. Cotton makes up candy. See? I know everything!
Finish with more giggles and tickles.
Well I guess that settles it!
Reminder that tomorrow morning is See You At The Pole. I highlighted information regarding this at Created & Called or you can go directly to the SYATP site.
3 comments:
When Michael asks me a question and I give the right answer, he often says, "Correct!" just like a game show host. He also loves it when I give the wrong answer, because then he can make the buzzer noise. :)
OH my goodness! He is too cute! Got to love where they come up with these things.
He is so adorable - I can picture his cute little smile when he says that too...I think that he takes after his daddy! :)
Post a Comment