20 July 2008

Intercession

Rayda...this is for you. Love you!

Restored by Jeremy Camp

All this time I've wandered around
Searching for the things I'll never know
I've been searching for this answer
That only will be found in your love

And I feel it
My heart is being mended by your touch
And I hear it
Your voice that's shown my purpose in this world

You have restored me
From my feeble and broken soul
You have restored me

I've only come to realize my strength
Will be made perfect at your throne
Laying all reflections down to see
The precious beauty that you've shown

And I feel it
My heart is being mended by your touch
And I hear it
Your voice that's shown my purpose in this world

Laying all these questions down
You've answered what I need
You've given more than I deserve
You're making me complete
You give me all these open doors
I'm humbled at your feet
To show me what you've done for me.

I'm unable to embed the live video of Jeremy Camp. But I think you'll like the pictures in this video anyway - specifically Rayda who loves God's creation.




Lay Down My Pride by Jeremy Camp. The words are actually on the video below. This just happens to be on of Jeter and Barber's favorite songs. They are thrilled that I'm posting it for their uncle.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...