17 July 2008

He Loves Me! He Loves Me A Lot!

He loves me! He loves me a lot!

Am I wearing my From Me Tees Daisy Tee? Nope, not today. But maybe I should.

As you can imagine (and have been reading) life at our corner has been anything but normal. My ankle aside, this is Simms busiest time of year at work - averaging 10-12 hour workdays (with one 14 hour thrown in there just for kicks!).

And you know what this amazing man did for me today?

No? Well let me tell you then.

Simms had to leave early for work this morning - so he was out of the house before I was out of bed. When I finally got downstairs (fully dressed and ready for the day...not wanting a repeat of my disheveled self) what did I find waiting for me? 16 oz of freshly brewed coffee awaiting me in my favorite travel mug. No I wasn't going anywhere this morning (I have PT this afternoon) but the mug kept the coffee at a great temperature. All I had to do was add my creamer and enjoy.

I've always loved and appreciated the little things. I never was one that desired to be given flowers or jewelry. Granted it's nice (and I am thrilled when Simms chooses to bless me with either) but flowers die and jewelry doesn't typically fit our budget. Thankfully I have a husband who knows what I like and takes time to show me he loves me in the simple everyday acts of life.

I love you Simms! I love you a lot!

1 comment:

Krazy Klingers said...

I love the little things too! They seem to mean more to me because they took time and thought.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...