29 July 2008

I'm Experiencing Technical Difficulties...Please Stand By...

Missed me? Truth be told, I'm still not officially back. Bummer too because there is much to say. Lots going on in my life but little time to write about it at the moment. That's what happens when Simms is working 10-12 hour days. Oh and the fact that my computer stopped working.

What an awful time for this to happen - I'm in the middle of planning for the '08-'09 season of MIA as well as a contact for the prayer walking that's been kicked off at our church and I am part of the planning committee for the women's ministry at our church. How am I able to do all of this? I don't know - sometimes I think I am nuts to participate in it all simultaneously but I know that I am supposed to for now and that keeps me going. Not to mention the fact that communication through the computer helped to streamline some of the responsibilities and has definitely been a key to my sanity...and that has now been temporarily disabled. Ugh. Super ugh. Super dooper ugh.

How to remedy this "ugh"? The computer is currently being diagnosed - is there such a thing as a computer hospital? Until we hear further the word is that we are dealing with a corrupted hard drive.

Bad news: we will need to get a new one
Good news: our computer guy believes he will be able to save most of our data

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Glad to hear that data will be restored!

Trish said...

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles - that would absolutely make me crazy!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...