06 June 2008

Got a Minute to Spare?

Did you like to play tic-tac-toe when you were little?

Do you like trivia?

If you answered yes to both of these questions, then you don't want to go to this site because you might have a load of laundry to fold or dishes to put away and this could cause temporary forgetfulness. If you answered yes to one of these questions then you might want to check it out because it may be fun and entertaining but you won't lose track of time. Finally, if you answered no to both questions then definitely check it out - you won't stay long.

Just don't say I didn't warn you. My cousin warned me...

2 comments:

Trish said...

Very cute! I lost, of course (I am super bad at trivia).

Jenileigh said...

I'm horrid at trivia!

But I wanted to stop over and say hello!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...