11 June 2008

Dinner Idea for Father's Day

Do you have dinner plans for Father's Day? Is there anything in particular that your Dad really likes to eat? My Dad L-O-V-E-S steak. One of his favorite restaurants is Outback Steakhouse. Can you imagine how tickled I was to learn about their latest promotion?!?

Outback Steakhouse is running a special promotion for Father's Day. This year, if you bring your dad, husband,etc. to Outback on June 15, they will receive a $10 certificate valid on their next visit (June 18th - July 20th) with a $25 minimum purchase. After the certificate is received it needs to be activated online at http://outback.com/dadsday (link won't be live until after Father's Day) where they will automatically be entered in an online sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card!

I'm thinking I need to talk to Promises and see if we can work this into our Sunday plans for our hubby's and Dad!

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...