You Should Rule Saturn |
![]() Saturn is a mysterious planet that can rarely be seen with the naked eye. You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature. And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone delve beyond your appearance. You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life. You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has past. |
I don't agree with all of this but really is a 5 question quiz meant to truly figure me out. No. That is why this label is "Just For Fun". I think I am easily approachable and can get along with anyone but I also believe that it takes time to develop meaningful friendships. I also don't know what they are saying in the last statement - does that mean that I have understanding before and during a situation but then I delve deeper afterwards? Whatever. It doesn't really matter. Truth is I thought it was cool that I could "rule" Saturn. It's always been one of my favorite planets! LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment