15 May 2008

Changes and a NASCAR Sweepstakes

Have you noticed changes in the sidebar? Call it spring cleaning and the desire to reorganize. As you were glancing over the changes did your eyes happen to notice the new purple widget in my Miscellaneous column? No? Really...you missed it? Look again. I would definitely prefer more of a color coordination BUT I don't think the sponsors would go for that and I can handle a little extra purple in my life...especially when there is a potential giveaway attached to it!

So why am I interested in this giveaway? Well...you most likely know that I enjoy sports - as a spectator. I've talked about football and baseball but have I ever mentioned NASCAR? Okay...if you do the search (because I did) then you will find that I have talked about NASCAR - twice. However, I have never mentioned Jeff Burton who drives the Prilosec OTC car. Honestly I have been a loyal Jimmie Johnson fan since his rookie year - but he's not sponsoring a cool Lowe's giveaway right now (wouldn't that be awesome?!?) so Burton's purple button is in my sidebar.

What's the giveaway you ask? It is a sweepstakes to win a free weekend trip to the final NASCAR Chase for the Championship race in Miami, Florida - weekend of November 14, 2008. You can enter once a day at http://prilosec.eprize.net/winnerscircle/ or you can simply click on "Enter Now" button in my sidebar. And if you are curious, you can also read up on the latest NASCAR news. Simms are you reading this? You can enter too. We could win and then see Jimmie Johnson and maybe even Jeff Gordon!

Aside from the major sweepstakes prize, there are also more than 100 instant winners that will receive other great prizes including an authentic NASCAR firesuit with driver autograph, NASCAR SuperStore.com gift cards and a race tire signed by No. 31 PrilosecOTC driver Jeff Burton and the No. 31 team.

So...if you are ready...start your engines and enter!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Goodness...that IS a purple icon. But really, it's not bad. It's purple and big, but hey, if it makes it easy to enter this contest, then there you go.

Good luck. I didn't realize you were a fan, but I sure wish you luck. Can you imagine winning the grand prize and going to Miami? Wow.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...