- The ongoing appliance saga.
- Preparing for Simms surgery. We have peace about it but it's all the unknowns that I am constantly laying at the Father's feet.
- Concern for Rayda and all that he is going through right now.
So where is the war? It's in me. The whole time thing and using my time efficiently and effectively.
For we wrestle, not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~Ephesians 6:12 KJV+
...
3 comments:
I am praying for you! I love you guys so much and I am not typing well b/c I am tired, so I will get off the computer now
The Ephesians verse is one of my favorites and have kept me from reacting negativly towards people many times throughout the years. It's not the person, it's the spirit behind the person...but Jesus has given us authority over the spirit realm, we just need to walk in that authority.
Blessings!!!
Praying for Simms!
Post a Comment