Barber: Daddy, did you see the tree outside? It is soooooooooo beautiful!!!
Simms: (smiling) Yeah. I saw it buddy. It is beautiful.
It hasn't been easy for Simms. His major "job" right now is to heal (I have some posts cooking about our journey thus far but I need his approval first). Spring is one of his favorite times of year and it's hard for him to not be outside right now. I'm sure he has a list tallied for when he gets the "all-clear" sign from the doctor. As of right now he is not allowed to pick up anything more than ten pounds for 3 more weeks. That puts us at May 6th. Hmmm...just in time to open the pool.
15 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
That was the big kicker for Scott. Like Simms he is a total outdoors man. He hated those weeks of just staring out the window. You are all in our hearts and prayers.If you need any more help with anything let me know. Seriously!
Post a Comment