05 March 2008

Makeup Theory Workshop

Do you wear makeup? Do you ever wonder if you are wearing it well?

Have you ever asked yourself the following questions:
  • What is the right color for my eyes?
  • What type of foundation should I be wearing?
  • Powder? Is that really just for my nose?
  • How can I really conceal the dark circles?

Well, if you have I have three words for you Makeup Theory Workshop.

What is Makeup Theory Workshop and why should this interest me? This has been organized by Todra Payne - a makeup artist whose vision says it all Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful.

The next 7 hour workshop is scheduled for May 31st!

Guess where I want to be on the 31st? You betcha! Hopefully I'll be able to see some of you there too. Oh...did I mention that space is limited to 30 women?

1 comment:

Promises said...

I'll have to get some tips from you! Not in the budget, but would love to go - maybe another time.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...