Can yu get wrc don becuz I mad o relle cool big trac al bi miself and I want to sho it to u!
Lov, barber
This was Barber's first email to his Daddy. He could not wait until Simms got home from work so that he could see the hot wheels track that Barber put together - all by himself! He was so focused and didn't get frustrated - he impressed me considering he's not quite four yet. The track has a loop, he set up the motors and it weaves through our family room into the foyer and shoots the cars into the dining room. He wrote his real name at the end of his note but I had to change that.
8 comments:
did he actually type it by himself?
I don't know I got this one from him on Friday.
Hi uncl Rayda. I no yu r sic. Fel betr. I luv yu.
Yes, he sat on my lap and found the letters by himself on the keyboard.
Rayda...you're right - technically, yours was his very first email. But this is the first one that I witnessed and had a copy of. :)
this is why I need to check in on a daily basis; to make sure that there is accuracy. wink wink
so cute and I am so proud of little Barber! Where's my email! :)
That is awesome! And it so sounds like something my son would have written when he was that age.
Priceless memories!
Good Job Barber!
Will he be posting on your blog soon? :)
Too cute! And I agree with Samismom - he should be a guest blogger occasionally ;)
He's not even 4 and he's typing out words. He's one smart little guys! I think it's wonderful and how great that your teaching him about the computer and how to type!
Post a Comment