I don't know about you but I've definitely enjoyed the Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. I've had the chance to peruse quite a few blogs out there and have even met some women that I plan to visit again and again and again.
So I thought it would be appropriate to name a few...maybe you'd enjoy them too. Here are 3 of my new favorite reads (in no particular order):
Erin at Fully Alive...Ready to Smile is a delight. She is so down-to-earth and has an amazing story. I would suggest you make sure you have time to spare when you read it because, really, you should read the whole thing. It's awesome!
Karen has a couple of blogs. This one seems to be her personal one. What can I tell you about her writing? Simply that I enjoy it. I visited and stayed for quite awhile. Her story about the car wash had me giggling!!!
Val at Purple Valley is very artistic. She is an amazing photographer and her site is a fun read. It also turns out that she is really good friends with Erin. It takes a while for my computer to load but it's worth the wait. She's actually hosting a giveaway - you have to answer questions to her quiz. I haven't had time to devote to it because I've had a crazy week but today I read that she is extending it to next Wednesday. Who knows...maybe I'll be able to catch up next week. I'm only considering it because the prize is pretty amazing. You'll just have to check it out for yourself.
I plan on continuing to visit more of the blogs that participated in this party. There is no way I could actually visit all of those blogs in a mere week and I don't really enjoy stopping by for less than a minute; I want to get to know the person. As it is, I am already way behind on laundry and my sink is full of dishes again.
Besides...I have to finish making a cake!
14 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
Aw, you shouldn't have. I'm so, so flattered and excited that I've met new people and hopefully new friends through this party. Those were some pretty heart warming words you had and I appreciate you introducing me on your blog. And I'm so happy you got to meet Val too : ) She's a darlin'!! I'm adding you to my blogroll, by the way. Hope that's okay.
Thanks for your kind words, TCC. I have really been enjoying your comments. *grin*
I know what you mean about the click-by visits. I like to take my time, read several entries and really get a feel for the blogger.
I fully intend to visit as many of the UBP bloggers as I can before next year's party!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Write From Karen
Post a Comment