Are you up for a contest? This one promises to be flavorful!
Erin at Fully Alive...Ready to Smile is hosting her own contest - just because she wants to. That seems like the perfect reason to me. Visit her site here and enter - she even gives you options. Does that not make sense? Well, you'll just have to go read about her great giveaway and what inspired her for yourself then. And then you'll see that I chose option #3.
25 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment