03 February 2008

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!

Super Bowl XLII Champions

New York Giants

7 comments:

Livin' Life said...

I watched the game last night. It was a great game. The last touch down with less then a minute left was intense. Scott and I rooted for the Giants, he because he goes for the underdog, me because I didn't like the blue uniforms of the Patriots. Who is their fashion designer? Any happy day and congratulations on your teams win!!!

Promises said...

Congrats, although I am sad!

Say Anything said...

What an awesome game. I don't think I've held my breath that long, ever!

Huckleberry wanted to wear my jersey to school today so we tied it up as best we could. Hopefully he won't trip over it. He's decided that Strahan is his favorite. Better get him a jersey before he retires!

Emily said...

Congrats!!!! I don't know much about football, but the guys (all were cheering for the Giants) were saying that was the best superbowl.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congrats! It was a great game - when I finally got up and went back to see what all the fuss was about :) Glad you are all happy today!!

Tarrah said...

I thought of you last night :) My husband was very sad and upset but I pictured you being very very happy :)

Anonymous said...

What a game! Eli M finally put it all together when it really mattered.

Congrats to your team and have fun celebrating! :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...