03 February 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to the Craft Store I Go...

Midnight is late for me - but I stayed up to turn off the comments. And then, since I was still awake, I went onto random.org and used their integer generator. I just wanted to know who won and what color yarn I would be purchasing! Now here is the cool part - this time I actually know the winner...it is the mama of The Gang's All Here!

She wrote:
Not picky about style at all. I have a mustard, white and red kitchen. This is a great idea - maybe next time around I'll find something I can contribute to the fun. Right now, I'm too busy homeschooling and purging closets and cabinets :) And Go Giants :)

So I am off to find some mustard, red and white yarn and depending on how my day goes I may start crocheting during some of today's pregame!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

WOW! Thanks :) I'm so excited! I'll bet you put it all aside for the game, though, didn't you? My Gang is all in there now watching, but my butt was getting numb from sitting so long (including my 1.5 hour nap before the game!) that I had to get up and walk around. And then sit some more at the computer. I'm glad I did, winning is a nice surprise :)

Thanks and hope the night turns out happy for you all . . . But don't tell my sister I said that - their whole gang is in Mass - rabid Pats fans!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...