
I saw that Livin' Life added this to her sidebar. I don't know if I will do that but decided to take it again and then check out what my multiple intelligences are. Would you believe that my percentages for the Personality Type are identical to the last time I took this test?
I was actually surprised that the Logical/Mathematical part of me was listed 4th - although I did notice that on the intelligences, those ranked 2-4 have the same percentage. This would also explain why I loathed the verbal portion of the SAT's!
2 comments:
I don't have time to take the tests right now, but I can relate to that verbal thing... my verbal SAT score was 200 points lower than my math SAT score!
It's so funny that you took the test again. I saw you guys did this I think last year some time and decided to try it myself. I was planning in a year to see if I changed at all. You beat me to the punch.:)
Post a Comment