
I showed you what I did during my break time on Friday. Here is one of the things I completed when I was working. We celebrated Brady's second birthday this weekend and I made him his cake. Brady enjoys playing with animals, making animal noises and completing the motions to Eric Carle's Book From Head to Toe. Promises and Dawson did an incredible job planning a fun-filled time of celebration for Brady - friends and family included!
I also was getting ready for a visit from my Long Island cousin Mickey. How wonderful it was to spend time with family again. I sooooooooo wish LI was closer and that our schedules allowed for more visits. At the same time, I'll take a weekend anytime. Jeter and Barber adore family and Aunt Mickey is no exception. Therefore, if I was going to have time with her it meant at night - staying up late. Sunday night we were up talking to 2:30AM. That is a tad rough when I was then awakened 3-1/2 hours later by my precious Barber. Let's just say it is taking me some time to catch up on the loss of sleep...but it was worth it. Every single minute!
6 comments:
You made that cake????!!! So I know who to call for our next birthday. If I posted pictures of all the cakes I have tried to make in these last few years you would all end up rolling on the floor with laughter. I don't do cakes. :)
Awesome job!!!
Wow! TCC is smart, beautiful AND decorates amazing cakes...
What an amazing cake. :)
That is beautiful! I love it. You are so talented, and so devoted to your family. Was it as yummy as it was cute? :)
I LOVE the cake! You have got to be the coolest Aunt! What a talent you have.
Gorgeous Cake!
Post a Comment