These are the three other songs that ministered to me yesterday and continue to do so today - especially I Can Feel It. Thank you for praying for my brother Rayda. God is moving. The biopsy has been delayed until Thursday while they complete more comprehensive blood work. Please continue to join us in praying and believing for complete healing!
Third Day Wherever You Are
Chorus from Eagles
I will soar on the wings of eagles
I will learn to fly high above this world
And I will soar on the wings of eagles
I will learn to fly
I will learn to fly high above this world
Chorus from Cry Out To Jesus
There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus
Cry out to Jesus
And finally...I Can Feel It
I seek the silence through the chaos and the noise
That's when I'm listening, I want to hear Your voice
Sometimes it softly speaks, a whisper on the wind
Sometimes it's louder when Your Spirit rushes in
I can feel it all around me
I can feel it all around me
I keep on searching for Your presence in this place
I see Your hand at work, I feel Your touch of grace
Sometimes it falls like rain upon this thirsty land
Sometimes You gently stir the heart of every man
I can feel it
I can feel it
I can feel Your heartbeat
I pray You'd send Your presence down, send it down
Fill us with Your Spirit now
27 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
I am so thankful to hear that the Lord is encouraging you through song, prayer and people. We love you all and are keeping you in prayer!
Gotta go check on the baby - having a hard time falling asleep again. Oh well - I love him to pieces!
I love Third Day! So many of their songs have spoken to me over the years. Apparently they wrote and recorded "Cry Out to Jesus" write before Hurricane Katrina hit. Apparently God really used that song to minister to people in New Orleans.
Post a Comment