Do you know who I'm talking about?!? Not a football fan - it's okay. You can skip the post. I wanted to do a tribute to my team but am on a time crunch. Thankfully I found some others who had the time to create a tribute or two or three or four...
These are for my Simms - I thought he would especially like the one regarding NY Giants history.
This one is for my Barber - he likes the photos of all his NY Giant players! I found another one that was solely photos of Eli Manning (his favorite player) but unfortunately the music that was part of it had - well let's just say words in it that I wouldn't even think of let alone allow my 3-1/2 year old listen to.
This one is for my Jeter - he likes the hip hop music.
And for me? Let's face it - I like all of them. I know you know what I will be watching next week! Go Giants!
14 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
Hey just wanted to ask about you sister if she is getting any meals? Let me know I would like to bless them with one.
By the way I'm a green/white fan. Got to stick with my Eagles from across the river!!
I'm a big Eagles fan too, but I have to say, I was HUGELY rooting for the Giants this weekend. I especially loved the big pout on TO's face when leaving the field. So glad the Giants showed him how it's done!!!
Post a Comment