28 January 2008

TCC's Dishcloth Sampler











Here are some samples of dishcloths I have crocheted. They are all with 100% cotton and are machine washable. I wash them with my towels.






5 comments:

Livin' Life said...

That is some good stuff!! I need to get back into doing creative fun things again. You inspire me!!

Jana Nielson said...

Those are my favorite dish cloths! They work the very best. I love all of the patterns you posted!

Kellie H said...

Thanks for the contest!

oh...I wish!!! I made the scrabble tile pendants for my giveaway =) Thx for entering!

Valerie said...

you are so talented! The blues are greens are so pretty.
valgallen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ok, just so I know, and I may be a dork for asking, but are these for washing the dishes or drying the dishes? I know people call their kitchen cloths different things so I don't want to assume. You know what happens...so, I'm guessing that they are for washing the dishes. I signed up for the giveaway. And, I'm going to check out your Shaklee site next 'cause I've been wanting to try the H2 that I recently read about on a friend's blog. Thanks

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...