Hi. How are you? Good. Me? I'm kind of like a mom of 3 this week. Yup. Why you ask? Because my sis is going to have her second baby (soooooooo excited!!!) and I am caring for Brady. It should be fun but also busy...as in I have no idea how busy. I'm sure Natalie, Say Anything, Plain and Simple, Livin' Life, The Mama of The Gang, oH mY wORD and countless others could fill me in...or just snicker and giggle. Really. Thank you for the support!
With that said, who knows if I will post much this week...then again my life may be overflowing with bloggity goodness.
Either way, if you have the time (because I probably won't), I came upon this really great blog. It would qualify as a Deeper Brew. The author is Kris Vallaton who was a guest speaker at our church last weekend. Needless to say his message was excellent, current and challenging.
Now I'm off to tie up any loose ends before I go to bed because tomorrow I have 3 little boys that are going to wake up - probably by 7 and I am going to need to be ready for my day before them!!!
07 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
5 comments:
You'll do great with three boys!! By the way thanks for the blog info that site Rocks!!!!
Yahoo!!!
I'm so excited for her. Enjoy Brady.
Snicker, snicker :) Just kidding.
I'm at a good enough distance to be unable to offer practical help and support, so I will think of you and pray for you this week.
Incidentally, I can barely remember life with (just!) three. I vaguely remember naps on the couch while pregnant with #4, but that's about it. There was some homeschooling going on in there and some ridiculous travelling by The Boss. But that's about all I remember . . . :)
That is so great of you to do that for you sister. When Abe was born our family in Rhode Island watched our daughter for a week just so we could be with the baby and get used to that. It was wonderful for everyone envolved. Have a great time with 3, you just may find that you have more time because they have another person to keep them happy instead of you :)
Have a great week
I just have to say that you are the greatest aunt and sister! Thank you so much for ALL that you have been doing for us. We are getting somewhat settled here and I think that we will not mind a visit again soon from you guys! :)
Post a Comment