Words cannot describe what it means to know that He is aware of all of my concerns and that He listens.So we fasted and prayed about these concerns.And he listened. ~Ezra 8:23 The Message
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
Fasting keeps coming up everywhere around me even in blog land....thanks for sharing.
Yes, the fact that He is holding the universe together in perfect balance, tending to the needs of every living thing, and still takes time to listen to my little concerns, gives me such hope!
Post a Comment