19 September 2007

Who's Painting Your Canvas? Part III

To complete this mini-bloggy-series, I ask you to read the following scriptures, recognizing that this is truth for YOU. Many times we read and believe for our children, forgetting the application is for us too.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11

For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb. I will confess and praise you for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was being formed in secret and intricately and curiously wrought (as if embroidered with various colors) in the depths of the earth (a region of darkness and mystery). Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days (of my life) were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. ~Psalm 139:13-16 (Amplified, emphasis mine)
I love the connection between this verse and the picture of the canvas that God gave to me!!! Here are my challenges to you (and me too):

Dare to live in the freedom of Christ's judgement.

Dare to fulfill what He wrote/painted for your life.

Today, allow the shackles and chains to be broken off and the beauty of your true identity to be revealed by embracing the canvas He painted just for you!

1 comment:

Jenileigh said...

Thank-you for this mini series devotion. I truly enjoyed it. It helped me to open my eyes and realize that I had some thought patterns returning...some that were corrected but somehow crept back into my habit once again. It only matters what our Father thinks of us. ;)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...