Why are these dates important to our corner?
September 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
October 7th, 15th, 21st and 28th
November 11th, 18th, and 25th
December 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 29th
HINT: Extreme emotion may ensue
07 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
4 comments:
My guess is that the Giants are playing!
Most of these are Sundays with an occasional Monday thrown in. As a newcomer to your blog, I really couldn't say what's important, but I guess stephanie is on the right track regarding football... :)
Yeah, we are getting ready too - did you know that the Giants are scheduled to play the Patriots? I think that it is at the end of December!?! How strange!
Yeah, okay. But prepare to be soo soo sad on 9/30 and 12/9. Eagles Rock, Baby :)
Post a Comment