
If you guessed that the dates were the NY Giants schedule, then you are correct! No moaning please. I am a true blue fan but I do not bad mouth any other teams. I ask for the same respect. I apologize to any non-football fans (is it even possible to dislike football!?! LOL) ahead of time but I promise my postings will not be daily.
With that said, I still love Tiki and am so looking forward to hearing his commentary. He said he plans on being fair and I believe that he will call a spade a spade - which means he definitely will not always be favorable towards the Giants. I respect that. Can you guess what book Simms is now hinting that he wants as a Christmas gift?
2 comments:
Go Giants! Really, I am not loyal to any NFL team. We watch some but our main football loyalty is to LSU. I hope your team has a great year! It seems you are a true blue fan all the way. :)
Blessings!
Giants played well yesterday - contrary to the Eagles who looked sloppy and disorganized. Nothing worse than grown men getting paid gazillions of dollars to look sloppy and disorganized on the field :( Unhappy Eagles home here last night :( :(
Post a Comment