What does one bus driver who is changing the bus schedule plus one parent (at least one!) who has been uninformed of this said change in bus schedule equal?
I am quite sure that any and all of your answers are probably correct.
It is only 8:45am and I have already had to do a lot of praying - which included but didn't solely consist of confessing my frustration with the district (how could they think having the bus come 7 minutes earlier without informing the parents of said change is okay?).
The last thing I thought would be part of my morning was yelling good-bye and I love you to Jeter as he sprinted ahead of me (while running with Barber in my arms) to catch the bus. Two neighbors also participated with that routine this morning. Thankfully one was closer and was able to confirm for me that he got on the bus okay.
Not the best memory that's for sure. So...let me conclude this tale with the following - the simplicity of childhood friendships:
P: "Do you want to be my friend?"
Jeter: "Sure"
P: "I thought you'd say that"
29 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
I hear ya! I try so hard to have the last moments together at the door (our bus stop is the end of our driveway and they'd be mortified if I walked them there everyday!) be so pleasant and loving. On the occasions that this isn't the case, it often affects my whole day. When the bus is early or when the morning is crazy, the tension is so frustrating. Not being a morning person, I find it hard to start the day that way!
Yes, we are a Southern family that are die hard Yankee fans! My husband's late Grandfather was a huge fan, and my husband grew up LOVING the Yankees!! How could I resist? I married into it! But I DO love the Yankees too!
Sorry the first day was so stinky!
Hopefully the rest of the school year will be fantastic!
Blessings.
Post a Comment