walking through life together
I love Miss M!She is the best teacher in the world!
I love Miss M!
She is the best teacher in the world!
First words spoken by Jeter after he got off the bus. What a great way to start first grade.
Now doesn't that make YOU feel better. :)Comments like that is why I like teaching elementary age kiddos, can you ever imagine a statement like that from a high schooler? LOL!Glad he enjoyed his first day!!
Yippie!!! And she can add too. :)
Post a Comment
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
2 comments:
Now doesn't that make YOU feel better. :)
Comments like that is why I like teaching elementary age kiddos, can you ever imagine a statement like that from a high schooler? LOL!
Glad he enjoyed his first day!!
Yippie!!! And she can add too. :)
Post a Comment